To complete the Level 2 registration, follow these steps:
1. Click on Registration at Level 2 in the navigation menu.
The registration form includes two sections: Reference letters and Financial statements. The red line above each section indicates incomplete or missing information.
2. Under the Reference letters section, upload three reference letters from three recent independent and non-affiliated clients. For more information, read the: What are the reference letters required at Level 2? article.
Click on Add another reference letter to upload the reference letter. For more information, read the: How to upload documents in UNGM? article.
3. When the three reference letters have been uploaded, the tab will be coloured in green. Click on Financial Statements to continue.
4. Under the Financial statements section, upload financial statements (audited/certified or equivalent) for the last three years. For more information, read the: What are the financial documents required at Level 2? article.
When uploading financial documents under the Registration at Level 2, suppliers will be required to provide the documents' validity date. The validity date refers to the validity period of the financial documents and does not necessarily refer to the company's fiscal year.
5. Once the Registration at Level 2 is completed, click on the Submit Level 2 registration blue button at the top of the page.
Click on Yes, please submit to confirm the submission.
6. A new green message will appear when Registration at Level 2 has successfully been submitted.
Suppliers may check their Dashboard at any time to check their registration statuses with UN organizations.
UN organizations mostly review the Registration at Level 2 as part of a tendering process. In the meantime, the Registration at Level 2 status may remain as Submitted.
If suppliers are receiving system emails asking them to update the financial documents, suppliers are advised to read the: How to update the company's financial documents at Level 2? article.
Suppliers are recommended to keep the documentation and information provided at Level 2 updated at all times, especially financial documents. If any information needs to be updated, suppliers will directly be contacted by the UN organization.