In the Level 1 registration, suppliers are required to upload their company's Certificate of Incorporation in English.
To upload the company's Certificate of Incorporation, follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using your email address and password
2. Click on the Registration at Level 1 link in the navigation menu.
2. Under the Certificate of Incorporation tab, click on the Add Certificate of Incorporation button to open the Document repository and upload the file. For more information, read the: How to upload documents in UNGM? article.
3. Upload the company's Certificate of Incorporation.
- Click on the Add files from your computer button.
- Select the document from your computer, include a description of the file, and click on Start. The progress bar will load until the document has been successfully uploaded.
- Once the upload is complete, click on Use this file.
4. The company's Certificate of Incorporation is now successfully attached to the Level 1 registration form (see green tick next to the section title).
A (remove) link will appear next to the document in case it needs to be replaced.
TIP: If the company's Certificate of Incorporation is not in English, suppliers are strongly advised to:
Upload the English translation of the Certificate of Incorporation translated by an external independent certified translator (a third party that is not affiliated with your company) in the Certificate of Incorporation section. The form has to have an official stamp or signature.
- Upload the Certificate of Incorporation in its original language in the Other relevant documents section.