The prerequisite to access the Registration at Level 1 is to complete the registration at the Basic level.
To complete the registration at Level 1, follow these steps:
1. Click on Level 1 in the navigation menu.
The registration form includes three sections: Certificate of Incorporation, References and Ownership structure. The red line above each section indicates incomplete or missing information.
2. Under the Certificate of Incorporation section, upload the company's Certificate of Incorporation or similar legal document in English.
If the company's Certificate of Incorporation is not in English, suppliers are advised to upload the English translation of this document translated by an external independent certified translator.
Click on Select file to open the Document repository. For more information, read the: How to upload documents in UNGM? article.
Once the document has successfully been uploaded, the Certificate of Incorporation tab will be coloured in green and a (remove) link will appear next to the file.
Under the Optional documentation section, suppliers are encouraged to upload other relevant documents. For example:
- Certificate of quality standards adhered to by the company and evidence of quality control programs (ISO certification or equivalent).
- Evidence that this company is woman-owned (WOB), if applicable (i.e. 51% owned by one or more women).
- Documentation and information to demonstrate sufficient production and export capacities and international scope of operation to supplier regional or international markets including proof of exports such as shipping/ freight documents or relevant license to operate business.
- A copy of your Code of Ethics and/ or Anti-Fraud Compliance Programme, or equivalent.
- Evidence of your company's Corporate Social Responsibility programs, including environmental management policies and certifications, policies adhering to social standards (ISO 14000 certification, Global Compact principals, etc.)
3. Under the References section, provide the contact details of three recent independent and non-affiliated clients.
Click on Add another reference, provide the required information and click on Save.
4. Under the Ownership structure section, provide information about the company's ownership and additional required information. Click on the Save button.
Then a Submit Level 1 registration button will appear at the top of the page.
Click on it and afterward on Yes, please submit to confirm the submission.
5. A new green message will appear when the Level 1 has successfully been submitted.
Suppliers may check their Dashboard at any time to check their registration statuses with UN organizations.
UN organizations mostly review the Level 1 registration as part of a tendering process. In the meantime, your Level 1 registration status may remain Submitted.
Suppliers are advised to keep the documentation and information provided at Level 1 updated at all times. If any information needs to be updated, suppliers will be directly contacted by the UN organization.