The prerequisite to access the Registration at Level 1 is to complete the registration at the Basic level.
To complete the registration at Level 1, please follow these steps:
1. Click on Registration at Level 1 in the navigation menu.
The registration form includes three mandatory sections: Certificate of Incorporation, Reference contact details and Ownership structure; and one optional section: Other relevant documents.
2. Under the Certificate of Incorporation section, upload the company's Certificate of Incorporation or similar legal document in English.
If the company's Certificate of Incorporation is not in English, suppliers are advised to upload the English translation of this document translated by an external independent certified translator.
Click on Add Certificate of Incorporation to open the Document repository and upload the file. For more information, read the: How to upload documents in UNGM? article.
Once the document was successfully uploaded, the Certificate of Incorporation section will be validated (see green tick next to the section title).
3. Under the Reference contact details section, provide the contact details of three references i.e. recent independent and non-affiliated clients.
Click on Add reference.
Provide the required information and click on Save. Repeat the process for each reference.
4. Under the Ownership structure section, provide information about the company's ownership such as names of business owners and names of agents and intermediaries.
Click on Save ownership structure once the information has been provided.
5. Under the Other relevant documents section, suppliers are encouraged to upload additional documentation which may be relevant for their registration on UNGM. For example:
- Certificate of quality standards adhered to by the company and evidence of quality control programs (ISO certification or equivalent).
- Evidence that this company is woman-owned (WOB), if applicable (i.e. 51% owned by one or more women).
- Documentation and information to demonstrate sufficient production and export capacities and international scope of operation to supplier regional or international markets including proof of exports such as shipping/ freight documents or relevant license to operate business.
- A copy of your Code of Ethics and/ or Anti-Fraud Compliance Programme, or equivalent.
- Evidence of your company's Corporate Social Responsibility programs, including environmental management policies and certifications, policies adhering to social standards (ISO 14000 certification, Global Compact principals, etc.)
This section is optional.
Click on Add document to open the Document repository and upload the file. For more information, read the: How to upload documents in UNGM? article.
6. A green message will appear when the Level 1 registration form is successfully completed.
To submit the registration, click on the Submit registration at Level 1 button.
To submit your registration right away, click on Submit my registration. Otherwise, click on Save changes and submit later.
Suppliers may check their Dashboard at any time to check their registration statuses with UN organizations.
UN organizations mostly review the Level 1 registration as part of a tendering process. In the meantime, your Level 1 registration status may remain Submitted.
Suppliers are advised to keep the documentation and information provided at Level 1 updated at all times. If any information needs to be updated, suppliers will be directly contacted by the UN organization.