Supplier accounts bring together Companies, Individual Consultants, Universities, Associations, and Non-Governmental Organizations that can provide products and services to United Nations organizations.
During the registration process, the license number is used to identify the supplier records as unique. It is best to provide the number that appears on the Certificate of Incorporation. If the supplier does not have a business license number, they may provide another official identification number such as the tax ID number.
To create a supplier account on UNGM, follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site. Suppliers are recommended to use Google Chrome as a web browser to navigate the UNGM site.
2. At the top right corner of the page, click on Register.
3. Click on the Suppliers tile.
4. Complete the required information.
The provided email address will become the account's username. It will be used for logging into the supplier's account and for authentication. It must be a valid email address.
Provide the supplier’s name as it appears on the company's Certificate of Incorporation or other legal documentation.
If a message appears informing that a company with a similar name already exists, suppliers are advised to contact UNGM using the contact form on the Help Center.
5. Click on Yes if you would like to receive promotion emails from UNGM. UNGM sends on average 2 emails of this kind per month and offers the option to unsubscribe at any time. If you are not interested in receiving promotion emails, select No.
6. Download and read the UN Supplier Code of Conduct.
Confirm that you have read and acknowledge the UN Supplier Code of Conduct by ticking the checkbox.
7. Click on Send the activation link. An activation email will be sent to the email address.
The following page will be visible in the account, requiring suppliers to activate the UNGM account.
If suppliers have not received the activation email, they may change the email address or resend it to the already provided email address.
8. Access the email Account activation in your inbox.
Click on the Activate my account button. Please note, the link can only be used once.
9. Once the account is activated, click on the Complete the registration button to proceed with the registration at the Basic level.
For more information, read the: How to complete the registration form at the Basic level? article.