If the activation email is not in the spam folder, please follow these steps to resend the activation email to your email address:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using the email address and password.
In case suppliers cannot log into the account because the email address to access the account has been forgotten or is unknown, contact UNGM using the contact form in the Help Center.
2. Click on I have not received the email, please resend it to me.
3. The activation email will automatically be resent to your email address.
4. Click on Activate to activate the UNGM account. Please note, the link can only be used once.
5. Once the account is activated, click on Complete the registration to proceed with the registration at the Basic level.
For more information, read the: How to complete the registration form at the Basic level? article.
If the problem persists, suppliers are advised to:
- Whitelist or approve firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to the sender list in their inbox.
Delete existing cookies in their internet browser. Users may choose to either clear cookies from a specific site or clear all cookies.
Use the latest version of Google Chrome.