To participate in a procurement opportunity requiring electronic submission (e-submission) on UNGM, suppliers need to be registered at minimum at the Basic level with the UN organization issuing the procurement opportunity. For more information, read the: How to check the registration statuses with UN organizations? article.
Procurement opportunities requiring electronic submissions are identified by the blue Express interest button on UNGM.
To participate in the procurement opportunity, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using your email address and password.
2. Click on Tender notices in the navigation menu.
3. Click on the Express interest button next to the procurement opportunity.
OR click on the Express interest button in the procurement opportunity details.
In case of issues to express interest, read the: Why is the express interest button disabled? and I am not able to express interest in a procurement opportunity. What should I do? articles.
4. The blue Express interest button will change to a green View documents button.
Click on the green View documents button.
5. Suppliers are redirected to the UN organization's e-procurement system.
After expressing interest electronically, suppliers should be able to access the procurement opportunity’s details/documentation which is available on the UN organization's e-procurement system from My Tenders. If a supplier expresses interest in a procurement opportunity and yet it cannot be found under My Tenders, read the: Not able to find an electronic procurement opportunity under My Tenders. How may this be solved? article.
These UN organizations’ e-procurement platforms are not managed by UNGM. Therefore, if a supplier experiences any issue when accessing or navigating these platforms, they should directly contact the platform providers and put the UN procurement officer in charge of this procurement opportunity in copy.
6. On the UN organization's e-procurement system, suppliers will be able to access the procurement opportunity's details/ documentation and will be able to submit their bids/proposals.