To participate in a procurement opportunity requiring electronic submission (e-submission) on UNGM, suppliers need to be registered at minimum at the Basic level with the UN organization issuing the procurement opportunity. For more information, read the: How to check the registration statuses with UN organizations? article.
Procurement opportunities requiring electronic submissions are identified by the blue Express interest button on UNGM.
To participate in the procurement opportunity, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using email address and password.
2. Click on Tender notices in the navigation menu.
3. Click on the Express interest button next to the procurement opportunity.
OR click on the Express interest button in the procurement opportunity details.
In case of issues to express interest, read the: Why is the express interest button disabled? and I am not able to express interest in a procurement opportunity. What should I do? articles.
4. The blue Express interest button will change to a green View documents button.
Click on the green View documents button.
5. Suppliers are redirected to the UN organization's e-procurement system.
The UN organization's e-procurement system will either require a login or will automatically redirect suppliers to the procurement opportunity. See below dependent upon the UN organization's e-procurement system:
- In-tend (FAO, IFAD, ILO, ITU, PAHO, UN Secretariat, UNICEF, UNRWA, WIPO, WTO, WMO and WHO): after clicking on the View documents button, suppliers will be automatically redirected to the e-procurement system.
eSourcing (UNOPS): after clicking on the View documents button, suppliers will be required to login. Use the same UNGM login credentials to access the e-procurement system.
6. On the UN organization's e-procurement system, suppliers will be able to access the procurement opportunity's details/ documentation and will be able to submit their bids/proposals.
TIP: These e-procurement systems are not managed by UNGM. For any questions regarding the submission of bids/proposals on these e-procurement systems, suppliers are advised to directly contact the UN organization issuing the procurement opportunity.