After completing the registration process on UNGM at any level, suppliers will be able to check their registration statuses and manage their registration submissions with the different UN organizations. Registration statuses on UNGM refer to the evaluation of the supplier's registration at a specific level which is conducted by UN organizations.
To manage registration submissions with different UN organizations, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using your email address and password.
- If the Auto-Submissions of a registration is authorized (set by default under Settings), the supplier registration will automatically be submitted to UN organizations when the 6 step registration process is completed. When accessing My Submissions Statuses, suppliers will see the list of their active submissions and the button next to each UN organization will show the Withdraw option.
- If the Authorize checkbox under the Auto-Submissions section has been unticked, or if an account has just been released following a potential duplicate case, the supplier will be required to manually submit the registration to each UN organization. To do so, go to My ready-to-submit submissions list and click on the Submit button next to each UN organization.
3. Additional actions may be taken under the My Submissions Statuses page such as Withdraw the registration and Complete the Level 1 and/or Level 2 registration.
- Withdraw registration
Once the supplier's profile is registered with at least one UN organization at the Basic level, the supplier's profile will become visible to all UN staff members.
If the supplier does not want to do business with a specific UN organization, the registration with the UN organization may be removed.
Click on Withdraw to remove the registration with the UN organization. The registration may be resubmitted later, if necessary.
- Complete Level 1 and/or 2 registrations
UNGM will automatically suggest registration at Level 1 and/or 2 only for UN organizations that require these additional levels. For more information, read the What are the UN organizations’ registration criteria on UNGM? article.
Click on Complete Level 1 to complete the Level 1 registration form, or click on Complete Level 2 to complete the Level 2 registration form.
TIP: UN organizations mostly review Level 1 and/or Level 2 registrations as part of a tendering process. In the meantime, the registration statuses, at these levels, will remain as Submitted. For more information, read the: The Level 1 and/or Level 2 registrations have not yet been reviewed, why? article.