When registering on UNGM, UN staff members are required to activate their UNGM account. In case UN staff members did not receive the activation email, this email may be resent to the UN inbox.
To resend the activation email, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using your UN email address and password.
2. Go to the UNGM Inbox accessible from the envelope icon at the top of the page.
Open the UN staff member | Account activation message.
Click on the Resend button to resend it to your UN email address.
3. Go to your UN inbox and search for the UN staff member | Account activation message.
4. Open the message and click on the Activate my account button.
5. The account has been successfully activated.
- UN staff members are invited to whitelist or approve email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to the senders' list in their inbox.
UN staff members are required to reactivate their UNGM accounts every two months for security reasons. For more information, read the: The UN staff account needs to be reactivated. How may this be solved? article.