The registration to participate in an International Procurement Seminar takes place on UNGM. Suppliers who have been invited to participate in an International Procurement Seminar will receive an invitation via email.
To accept the invitation to participate in the seminar, suppliers are requested to click on the link provided in the invitation email. Alternatively, suppliers may follow the steps below:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using email address and password.
2. Click on My business seminar in the navigation menu.
3. Click on the business seminar to access the business seminar information.
4. Suppliers will be redirected to the following page centralizing all business seminar information.
5. Scroll down the page and go to the Register to accept invitation to this business seminar section.
- Provide a short description of your company’s activity. Please note, the company description is limited to 500 characters.
- Provide contact details of the participants by clicking on Add new participating contact.
At the top, the UNGM account contact details will be provided by default. Click on Add to add this(ese) contact(s) as business seminar participants.
If the contact details of the participant are not listed on the UNGM account, please add the participant details manually.
More than one participant may be added under this section.
6. Click on Register to confirm your participation.
The next step is to invite UN organizations for one-on-one meetings. For more information, please read the How to invite UN organizations for one-on-one meetings at International Procurement Seminars via UNGM? article.