The registration to participate in an International Procurement Seminar takes place on UNGM. Suppliers who have been invited to participate in an International Procurement Seminar will receive an invitation via email. To accept the invitation to participate in the seminar, suppliers are requested to click on the link provided in the invitation email. Alternatively, suppliers may follow the steps below:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using email address and password.
2. Click on My Business Seminars in the navigation menu and click on the business seminar to access the business seminar information.
4. Suppliers will be redirected to the following page centralizing the business seminar information.
5. Scroll down the page and go to the Register for the business seminar section.
Under Company's description, provide a short description of your company’s activity. Please note, the company description is limited to 500 characters.
Under Company's participants, provide provide the contact details of your company's participants to the seminar by clicking on Add a participant.
At the top, the UNGM account contact details will be provided by default. Click on Add to add this(ese) contact(s) as participants to the seminar.
If the participant's contact details are not listed on the UNGM account, please add the participant details manually. More than one participant may be added under this section. Click on Save.
6. Click on Register to confirm your company's participation.