When suppliers complete their registration at the Basic level, the registration is automatically submitted to all UN organizations. However, suppliers have the possibility to unselect this auto-submission setting and manually submit the registration to specific UN organizations.
To unselect this auto-submission setting, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using email address and password.
2. Click on Account and then on Settings.
3. Scroll down and untick the Authorize checkbox under the Auto-Submissions section.
4. Click on Registration at Basic Level in the navigation menu and complete the registration form. For more information, read the: How to complete the registration form at the Basic level? article.
The registration will not automatically be submitted to UN organizations, and the company profile will be registered with 0 UN organizations.
To submit to specific UN organizations, go to My Submissions statuses.
5. Click on the Submit button next to each UN organization.