Documents uploaded to UNGM should be related to supplier registration only. Bidding documents should not be included in this document repository and should not be shared with the UNGM team.
In addition, documents uploaded to My Documents are not visible to UN staff unless attached to a registration form.
To upload documents in UNGM, follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using your email address and password.
2. Go to My Documents in the navigation menu.
3. Click on Add files from your computer.
4. Choose the document and click on Open.
Add a description to the document to facilitate the review process for UN staff members. For example, Certificate of incorporation.pdf.
Click on Start to upload the document. Repeat this for all the documents that need to be uploaded.
5. Once uploaded under the document repository, documents need to be manually attached to the relevant registration form as per the registration requirements.
- Level 1 registration
Certificate of incorporation or equivalent document verifying legal status/capacity. If the language of the document is not English, the certified translation of the document in English should be provided.
For more information, read the: How to complete the registration at Level 1? article.
- Level 2 registration
Reference letters from three independent and non-affiliated recent clients. If the language of the document is not English, the certified translation of the document in English should be provided.
Financial documents (audited/certified financial statements or equivalent) for the last three years.
For more information, read the: How to complete the registration at Level 2? article.