The United Nations procures goods and services from suppliers globally to support its activities and operations. In 2021, the United Nations Organizations spent USD 29.6 billion on goods and services.
The UNGM portal centralizes a wealth of information and resources about the UN system and the UN market under a Knowledge Centre.
To familiarize themselves with the UN market, potential suppliers are advised to explore the following pages:
- Information on the UN system
- Information on UN organizations' mandates and UN organizations' procurement profiles
- Information on the UN Market and on different types of solicitations and on how to prepare bids/proposals
- Information of main categories of goods and services procured by the UN organizations
- Information on business seminars
- Statistics and data on UN procurement