To subscribe to the Tender Alert Service by bank transfer, follow these steps:
1. Proceed to the payment for the Tender Alert Service by bank transfer using the following UNGM bank details:
Bank Name: BBVA
Account Name: UNOPS
Currency: US Dollar (USD)
Account Number: 20 1309 2035
IBAN: ES 0 801 823 994 012 013 092 035
Bank Address: CALLE CLARA DEL REY 26, 28002 Madrid, Spain
SWIFT: BBVA ESMM
Beneficiary address: UNOPS Headquarters, Marmorvej 51, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
The reference of the bank transfer should include the supplier's name and UNGM number.
Save a bank transfer or any payment proof in PDF format to upload it later under the bank transfer details form on UNGM.
The Tender Alert Service price does not include bank fees, so adjust the amount of your bank transfer to include the fees applied by your bank.
If the amount received by UNGM is inferior to the price of a full subscription for a certain period, UNGM will pro-rate the subscription's period.
2. Go to the UNGM site and log into your account using your email address and password.
3. Click on My Tender Alert Service (TAS) in the navigation menu.
4. Under the Goods and Services tab, select the UNSPSC codes corresponding to the products and services for which procurement opportunity notifications should be received.
Remember that the Tender Alert Service notifications are sent when there is a match between:
- the supplier's UNSPSC codes selected in the TAS settings, and
- the UNSPSC codes of the procurement opportunity selected by UN staff members.
Thus, suppliers will receive alerts with an exact code match and all codes under that segment.
Click on Show selected codes to display the UNSPSC codes that have already been pre-selected from the registration at Basic level. For more information, read the: How to select and edit the UNSPSC codes in the Tender Alert Service subscription? article.
5. New! Under the Beneficiary countries and territories tab, create a list of the countries or territories for which you would like to receive notifications. These do not necessarily have to be the same countries or territories as when registering at Basic level.
If no countries or territories are selected, all will be considered.
6. Under the Contacts tab, select the colleagues who should receive notifications.
For existing contacts, tick the checkbox next to the contact's name. Otherwise, click on Invite a user to add contacts to the Tender Alert Service subscription. For more information, read the: How to add colleagues to the Tender Alert Service subscription? article.
7. Under the Payment tab:
Select a plan corresponding to the preferred subscription duration: 6 months, one year, or two years.
Generate a Pro-forma invoice if necessary. For more information, read the: How to obtain an invoice to subscribe to the Tender Alert Service? article.
Review and accept the UNOPS Standard Terms & Conditions for the use of the UNGM Tender Alert Service.
- Click on the Bank Transfer button.
8. Complete the details related to the bank transfer and click on Select file to upload the bank transfer proof of payment in PDF format.
When all details have been included, click on the Submit button.
9. After submitting the bank transfer details, some lead time may be expected as UNGM will be reviewing the payment.
The subscription period will only start when the payment has been reviewed and the subscription activated.
10. To download your receipt, click on the Payment History tab and then on the corresponding link. For more information, read the: How to obtain a receipt for the payment of a Tender Alert Service subscription? article.
If a bank transfer has been created by mistake, or if the supplier decides to change the method of payment, this pending bank transfer can be canceled. To do that, go to the Payment tab and click on the Cancel transfer button.