To subscribe to the Tender Alert Service by bank transfer, please follow these steps:
1. Proceed to the payment for the Tender Alert Service by bank transfer using the following UNGM bank details:
Bank Name: BBVA
Account Name: UNOPS
Currency: US Dollar (USD)
Account Number: 20 1309 2035
IBAN: ES 0 801 823 994 012 013 092 035
Bank Address: CALLE CLARA DEL REY 26, 28002 Madrid, Spain
SWIFT: BBVA ESMM
Beneficiary address: UNOPS Headquarters, Marmorvej 51, 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
The reference of the bank transfer should include the company's name and UNGM number.
Save a bank transfer or any payment proof to upload it later under the bank transfer details form on UNGM.
The Tender Alert Service price does not include bank fees. You may be required to adjust the amount of your bank transfer to include the fees applied by your bank.
If the amount received by UNGM is inferior to the price of a full subscription for a certain period of time, UNGM will pro-rate the subscription's period.
2. Go to the UNGM site and log into your account using email address and password.
3. Click on My Tender Alert Service (TAS) in the navigation menu.
4. Under the TAS configuration tab, select the UNSPSC codes corresponding to the products and/or services for which procurement opportunity notifications should be received.
Click on Show selected codes to display the UNSPSC codes that have already been pre-selected from the registration. For more information, read the How to select and edit the UNSPSC codes in the Tender Alert Service subscription? article.
5. Under the TAS Contacts tab, select the colleagues that should receive procurement opportunity notifications.
For existing contacts, tick the checkbox next to the contact's name to add him/her to the Tender Alert Service subscription.
Otherwise, click on Invite a user to add contacts to the Tender Alert Service subscription. For more information, read the: How to add colleagues to the Tender Alert Service subscription? article.
6. Under the TAS Payment tab:
Select a plan corresponding to the preferred duration of the subscription - either 6-month, one-year or two-year.
Generate a Pro-forma invoice if necessary by clicking on Create a Pro-forma invoice. For more information, read the: How to obtain an invoice to subscribe to the Tender Alert Service? article.
Review and accept the UNOPS Standard Terms & Conditions for the use of the UNGM Tender Alert Service.
Click on Bank transfer.
7. Complete the details related to the bank transfer.
Upload the bank transfer proof or any other proof of payment by clicking on Select file.
Click on Submit.
8. After submitting the bank transfer details, some lead time may be expected as UNGM will be reviewing the payment.
The subscription period will only start as soon as the payment has been reviewed and the subscription activated.
9. Review the Tender Alert Service subscription details under Subscription status.
For more information on how to download a receipt for your payment, read the: How to obtain a receipt for the payment of a Tender Alert Service subscription? article.
TIP: if a bank transfer has been created by mistake, or if the supplier decides to change the method of payment, this pending bank transfer can be cancelled. To do that, go to the Payment tab at the Tender Alert Service section and click on the Cancel transfer blue button.