Suppliers can create an invoice for subscribing to the Tender Alert Service (TAS) from their UNGM account.
To issue the invoice, follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your account using your email address and password.
2. Click on My Tender Alert Service (TAS) in the navigation menu.
3. Go to the Payment tab. Select a subscription plan and click on the Create a pro-forma invoice.
4. Review the supplier details and add the postal code, if necessary. Click on the Generate PDF button to issue the pro-forma invoice.
5. The pro-forma invoice will be generated in PDF format.
UNGM does not issue customized invoices due to the administration costs involved. In case a customized invoice is required, it may be generated at the cost of USD50 per invoice. If required, suppliers may request the customized invoice to the UNGM team via the contact form on the Help Center.
What is the difference between the invoice and the receipt?
The invoice will only be available before the payment. If the payment has already been processed, a receipt will be generated. For more information, read the How to obtain a receipt for the payment of a Tender Alert Service subscription? article.