Once suppliers have registered to accept the invitation to the business seminar, they may request one-on-one meeting with UN organizations.
Only UN organizations attending the business seminar may be invited for one-on-one meetings.
Prior to inviting UN organizations for one-on-one meetings, suppliers are kindly requested to familiarize themselves with the procurement activities of the various UN organizations, so that they can make an informed decision on who they would like to meet with at the business seminar.
To request one-on-one meetings with UN organizations, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using email address and password.
If you are requesting one-on-one meetings right after accepting the invitation to participate in the seminar, suppliers are simply required to refresh the page to display the Request one-on-one meeting buttons.
2. Click on My business seminar in the navigation menu.
3. Click on the business seminar to access the business seminar information.
4. Suppliers will be redirected to the following page. Scroll down to the Participating UN agencies section.
Click on the Request one-to-one meeting button next to the UN organization’s name. Suppliers may request one-on-one meetings with several UN organizations.
5. Click on Confirm. The UN organizations will then receive an invitation and will either accept or decline the one-on-one meeting request.
6. A tag informing the status of the one-on-one meeting request will be displayed. After the request has been submitted, the tag will show One on one meeting status:
Once the UN organization has accepted the one-on-one meeting invitation, the tag will show One on one meeting status: