The registration to participate in an International Procurement Seminar takes place on UNGM. Suppliers who have been invited to participate will receive an invitation via email.
- To accept the invitation, suppliers should click on the link provided in the invitation email.
- To reject the invitation, suppliers should simply not register for the seminar.
If the link does not work, suppliers may follow the steps below to accept the invitation:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using your email address and password.
2. Click on My Business Seminars in the navigation menu and click on the event to access the business seminar information.
4. Suppliers will be redirected to the following page centralizing the business seminar information.
5. Scroll down the page and go to the Register for the business seminar section.
Under Company's description, provide a short description of your company’s activity. Please note, the company description is limited to 500 characters.
Under Company's participants, provide the contact details of your company's participants to the seminar by clicking on Add a participant.
At the top, the UNGM account contact details will be provided by default. Click on Add to add other contacts as participants in the seminar.
If the participant's contact details are not listed on the UNGM account, please add the participant details manually. More than one participant may be added under this section. Click on Save.
6. Click on Register to confirm your company's participation.