To remove contacts from the Trade Promotion Organization's account on UNGM, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using your email address and password.
2. Click on Registration in the navigation menu and on the Contacts tab.
3. Scroll down to the Contact people section where the account's contacts are listed.
Then click on Deactivate next to the contact. Pending invitations may also be cancelled by clicking on the Cancel button.
4. Confirm by clicking Yes, please deactivate.
5. The contact will no longer have access to the UNGM account.
TIP: A contact from a Trade Promotion Organization's account may only be removed when the account contains at least three contacts, as two are required for the registration on the Trade Promotion Portal.