If the activation email was sent to the wrong email address, please follow these steps to resend the activation email to a different email address:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using your email address and password.
In case Trade Promotion Organizations cannot log into the account because the email address to access the account is forgotten or is unknown, contact UNGM using the contact form in the Help Center.
2. Click on Account and then on Settings.
3. Under Change email address, provide the new email address and click Change email address.
4. Click on OK and the activation email will automatically be resent to the new email address.
5. Open the email and click on the link provided in the email. Please note, the link can only be used once.
6. Once the account is activated, click on Click here to proceed with the registration as a Trade Promotion Organization. For more information, please read the: How to complete the registration form on the Trade Promotion Portal? article.
TIP: Trade Promotion Organizations are advised to whitelist or approve email@example.com to the senders list in their inbox.