To register on the UNGM Trade Promotion Portal, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site. Trade Promotion Organizations are recommended to use Google Chrome as a web browser to navigate the UNGM site.
2. At the top right corner of the page, click on Register.
3. Click on the Trade Promotion Organizations tile.
4. Complete the required information.
Provide the Trade Promotion Organization name in English.
The provided email address will become the account's username. It will be used for logging into the account and for authentication purposes. It must be a valid email address.
5. When the form has been completed, click on the Send the activation link button. An activation email will be sent to the provided email address.
The following page will be displayed in the account, requiring Trade Promotion Organizations to activate the UNGM account.
6. Access the email Trade Promotion Organization | Account activation in your inbox.
Click on the Activate my account button. Please note, the link can only be used once.
7. Once the account is activated, click on Registration to complete the registration form. For more information, read the: How to complete the registration form for Trade Promotion Organizations? article.