To register on the UNGM Trade Promotion Portal, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site. Trade Promotion organizations are recommended to use Google Chrome as a web browser to navigate the UNGM site.
2. At the top right corner of the page, click on Register.
3. Click on Trade Missions, Chambers of Commerce and Non-commercial Entities (Trade Promotion Portal).
4. Complete the required information.
Provide the Trade Promotion organization name in English.
The provided email address will become the account's username. It will be used for logging into the account and for authentication purposes. It must be a valid email address.
5. When the form has been completed, click on the Send the activation link button. An activation email will be sent to the provided email address.
The following page will be displayed in the account, requiring Trade promotion organizations to activate the UNGM account.
6. Access the email Welcome to the UNGM | Activate your account as a Trade Promotion Organization in your inbox.
Click on the provided link. Please note, the link can only be used once.
7. Once the account is activated, click on Click here to complete the registration form. For more information, read the: How to complete the registration form for Trade Promotion Organizations? article.