When completing the registration form, Trade Promotion Organizations are required to upload a Statute document in English. This document refers to an official document proving the Governmental organization's legal existence and its mandate/mission. A signed official letter may be accepted in lieu of a Statute document.
To upload the Trade Promotion Organization's Statute document, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using your email address and password.
2. Click on Registration in the navigation menu, and go to the Supporting information tab.
3. Upload the Trade Promotion Organization's Statute document by clicking on Select file.
- Click on Add files from your computer and select the document. Add a Description.
- Click on Start to upload the document. The progress bar will load until the document has been successfully uploaded.
- Once the upload is complete, click on Use this file.
- The Trade Promotion Organization's Statute document is now successfully attached to the registration form.
4. When the registration form is completed and all tabs appear in green, Trade Promotion Organizations will be able to Submit the registration.