To manage the account's contact details, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using your email address and password.
Add a contact
2. Click on Registration in the navigation menu, go to the Contacts tab and click on Invite another user.
3. Introduce the user's email address, the preferred language and a personalized message. Then click on Send invitation.
4. The invitee will receive an invitation via email. When clicking on the invitation link, the invitee will be required to complete a registration form. The invitee should click on Save.
Edit a contact
5. Contact details may be edited at any time by clicking on Edit next to the contact's name. Users are only able to edit only their own contact details.
Remove a contact
6. To remove a contact, go to the Contacts tab and click on Deactivate next to the contact's name.
Pending invitations may also be cancelled by clicking on Cancel.
7. To confirm this action, click on Yes, please deactivate. This person will no longer have access to the UNGM account.
TIP: All contacts under the same UNGM account have the same ownership over the account.