If the activation email is not in the spam folder, please follow these steps to resend the activation email to your email address:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using your email address and password.
In case Trade Promotion Organizations cannot log into the account because the email address to access the account has been forgotten or is unknown, contact UNGM using the contact form in the Help Center.
2. Go to your UNGM inbox from the envelop icon located at the top of the page.
3. Open the Welcome to the UNGM | Activate your account as a Trade Promotion Organization email and click on the Resend button.
4. Click on Yes.
5. The activation email will automatically be resent to your email address. Open it and click on the link provided in the email. Please note, the link can only be used once.
6. Once the account is activated, click on Click here to proceed with the registration as a Trade Promotion Organization. For more information, read the: How to complete the registration form on the Trade Promotion Portal? article.
TIP: Trade Promotion Organizations are advised to whitelist or approve firstname.lastname@example.org to the senders list in their inbox.