UN staff members are required to reactivate their UNGM accounts every two months for security reasons. Therefore, a reactivation email is automatically sent to UN staff members requesting them to reactivate the account manually.
In case the reactivation email was received
To reactivate the UNGM account, please follow these steps:
1. Access your UN inbox and open the UNGM account reactivation message.
2. Read the Standards of Conduct for the International Civil Service and click on the Accept terms and reactivate my UNGM account button.
3. The account has been successfully reactivated.
In case the reactivation email was not received
If the reactivation email was not received and UN staff members experience a yellow warning message in their account suggesting to reactivate the UNGM account, the reactivation email can be resent.
To resend the reactivation email, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using your UN email address and password.
2. Click on the reactivate your account link in the yellow warning message.
3. Click on the Resend activation email button.The reactivation email will be sent to the UN inbox.
4. Access your UN inbox and search for the UNGM account reactivation message.
5. Follow the instructions provided in this article under The reactivation email was received section.