What does the Vendor to Update status mean?
The Vendor to Update registration status indicates that a UN organization has reviewed and evaluated the information provided by the supplier in the registration. However, the UN organization has considered that the information provided in the registration was either insufficient, incorrect or obsolete.
The UN organization will contact the supplier and ask him/her to update the information provided in the registration.
An email from the UN organization will be sent to the supplier to explain the required updates. Suppliers may find this email in their UNGM inbox.
How to proceed with the update?
To update the registration according to the UN organization's instructions, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM inbox and check the received emails. Read carefully the instructions provided by the UN organization.
2. Go to the registration form - either at Basic level, Level 1 or Level 2 - where the update has to be made.
3. Proceed with the changes according to the instructions provided in the email.
4. Resubmit the registration by clicking on Resubmit Basic Level, Level 1 and/or Level 2 registration at the top of the page.
5. Click on the Yes, resubmit my registration. blue button to confirm.
TIP: To ensure that the registration was successfully resubmitted, suppliers should check their registration statuses from Manage Agency Submissions in the navigation menu.