In the Level 1 registration, suppliers are required to upload their company's Certificate of Incorporation in English.
To upload the company's Certificate of Incorporation, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using email address and password
2. Click on the Level 1 link in the navigation menu.
Under the Documentation tab, click on Attach the certificate.
3. Upload the company's Certificate of Incorporation.
- Click on Add files from your computer.
- Select the document from your computer and click on Start to upload the document. The progress bar will load until the document has been successfully uploaded.
- Once the upload is complete, click on Use this file.
- The company's Certificate of Incorporation is now successfully attached to the Level 1 registration form.
If issues are experienced to upload the Certificate of Incorporation, read the: The Certificate of incorporation has been uploaded but the Level 1 registration is only 93% completed. Why? article.
TIP: If the company's Certificate of Incorporation is not in English, suppliers are strongly advised to:
Upload the English translation of the Certificate of Incorporation translated by an external independent certified translator in the Certificate of Incorporation section.
- Upload the Certificate of Incorporation in its original language in the Optional documentation section.