If the activation email was sent to the wrong email address, please follow these steps to resend the activation email to a different email address:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using email address and password.
In case suppliers cannot log into the account because the email address to access the account is forgotten or unknown, contact UNGM using the contact form in the Help Center.
2. If you already are logged into the UNGM account, click I would like to change my email address.
Or click on Account and then on Settings.
3. Under Change email address, provide the new email address and click Change email address.
4. The activation email will automatically be resent to the new email address. Click on OK.
5. Click on Activate to confirm the new email address and to activate the UNGM account. Please note, the link can only be used once.
6. Once the account is activated, click on Complete the registration to proceed with the registration at the Basic level.
For more information, read the: How to complete the registration form at the Basic level? article.