What is the Tender Alert Service?
The access to procurement opportunities published by UN organizations on UNGM is free of charge. For more information, read the: How to access procurement opportunities on UNGM? article.
However, UNGM provides a value-added email service - the Tender Alert Service (TAS) - which enables suppliers to receive alerts of relevant procurement opportunities via email. This service notifies suppliers of new and revised procurement opportunities published on UNGM corresponding to the suppliers' products and/or services.
This service requires a fee and therefore should not be mistaken for the registration process, which is free of charge. For more information, read the How much does the Tender Alert Service cost, and how can I pay for this service? article.
What are the benefits of the Tender Alert Service?
- New! Filter by beneficiary country or territory: Based on feedback from end-users, subscribers can now be notified about opportunities in countries or territories of their choice. For more information, read the: How to add beneficiary countries or territories to the Tender Alert Service subscription? article.
- Save procurement opportunities for easy access and follow-up. For more information, read the: How to save procurement opportunities of interest? article.
- Save time and resources: Deadlines for procurement opportunities are often short. Receive alerts from more than 60 UN organizations and save time searching manually.
- Notifications straight to your inbox: Receive the latest and up-to-date procurement opportunities published on UNGM by more than 40 UN organizations and UN affiliates.
- Based on goods and services of your interest: Receive procurement opportunities for the goods and services of your choice.
- One subscription, multiple recipients: Include multiple recipients, so that your colleagues can receive the same alerts at no extra cost.
- Explore the United Nations market: The data provided can help with market research by tracking the procurement trends of UN organizations.