To subscribe to the Tender Alert Service by Credit card, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your account using email address and password.
2. Click on My TAS in the navigation menu.
3. Under the UNSPSC tab, select the UNSPSC codes corresponding to the products and/or services for which procurement opportunity notifications should be received.
Click on Show selected codes to display the UNSPSC codes that have already been selected. For more information, read the How to select and edit the UNSPSC codes in the Tender Alert Service subscription? article.
4. Under the Contacts tab, select the colleagues that should receive procurement opportunity notifications.
For existing contacts, tick the checkbox next to the contact's name to add him/her to the Tender Alert Service subscription.
Otherwise, click on Invite another user to add contacts to the Tender Alert Service subscription. For more information, read the: How to add colleagues to the Tender Alert Service subscription? article.
5. Under the Payment tab:
Select a plan corresponding to the preferred duration of the subscription - either 6-month, one-year or two-year.
Generate a Pro-forma invoice if necessary by clicking on Create a Pro-forma invoice. For more information, read the: How to obtain an invoice to subscribe to the Tender Alert Service? article.
Review and accept the UNOPS Standard Terms & Conditions for the use of the UNGM Tender Alert Service.
Click on > Pay by Credit Card (Paypal is temporarily unavailable).
6. Select the preferred payment method: Card.
7. Provide the credit card details.
8. The payment will immediately be processed, and the Tender Alert Service will automatically be activated.
Review the Tender Alert Service subscription details under My subscription status.
For more information on how to download a receipt for your payment, read the: How to obtain a receipt for the payment of a Tender Alert Service subscription? article.