To subscribe to the Tender Alert Service by Credit card, follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your account using your email address and password.
2. Click on My Tender Alert Service (TAS) in the navigation menu.
3. Under the Goods and Services tab, select the UNSPSC codes corresponding to the products and services for which procurement opportunity notifications should be received.
Remember that the Tender Alert Service notifications are sent when there is a match between:
- the supplier's UNSPSC codes selected in the TAS settings.
- the UNSPSC codes of the procurement opportunity selected by UN staff members.
Thus, suppliers will receive alerts with an exact code match and all codes under that segment.
Click on Show selected codes to display the UNSPSC codes that have already been pre-selected from the registration at Basic level. For more information, read the: How to select and edit the UNSPSC codes in the Tender Alert Service subscription? article.
4. New! Under the Beneficiary countries and territories tab, create a list of the countries or territories for which you would like to receive notifications. These do not necessarily have to be the same countries or territories as when registering at Basic level.
If no countries or territories are selected, all will be considered.
5. Under the Contacts tab, select the colleagues who should receive notifications.
For existing contacts, tick the checkbox next to the contact's name. Otherwise, click on Invite a user to add contacts to the Tender Alert Service subscription. For more information, read the: How to add colleagues to the Tender Alert Service subscription? article.
6. Under the Payment tab:
Select a plan corresponding to the preferred subscription duration: 6 months, one year, or two years.
Generate a Pro-forma invoice if necessary. For more information, read the: How to obtain an invoice to subscribe to the Tender Alert Service? article.
Review and accept the UNOPS Standard Terms & Conditions for the use of the UNGM Tender Alert Service.
Click on the Credit Card button.
7. Provide the credit card details.
8. The payment will immediately be processed and the Tender Alert Service will automatically be activated. Users may review the Tender Alert Service subscription details under the Subscription status tab.
9. To download the receipt, click on the Payment History tab and then on the corresponding link. For more information, read the: How to obtain a receipt for the payment of a Tender Alert Service subscription? article.