The supplier's name used for registration on UNGM must be provided exactly as written in the company's Certificate of Incorporation or other legal documentation.
If the supplier name provided on UNGM does not correspond to the name provided in its legal documents, the supplier will be required to update this information in UNGM - as it constitutes a requirement for being awarded a contract.
To update the supplier name in the UNGM account, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using your email address and password.
2. Click on Registration at Basic Level in the navigation menu and on the Edit button under the General information section.
3. Click on the Change supplier name button.
4. Amend the supplier name, provide a comment and click on the Save button.
5. The supplier name is now updated.
TIP: Suppliers may be required to upload their company's Certificate of Incorporation in case the Level 1 registration was already completed prior to the supplier name update.
Click on 'Select file' and then on' Use this file' to attach the company’s Certificate of Incorporation.
For more information, read the: How to upload documents in UNGM? article.