The company's name used for registration on UNGM must be provided exactly as written in the company's Certificate of Incorporation or other legal documentation.
If the company name provided on UNGM does not correspond to the company name provided in its legal documents, the supplier will be required to update this information in UNGM - as it constitutes a requirement for being awarded a contract.
To update the company name in the UNGM account, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the UNGM site and log into your UNGM account using your email address and password.
2. Click on Registration in the navigation menu and on the Edit button under the General section.
3. Click on Change company name next to the Company name field.
4. A form will appear requesting to provide the following information:
Update the company name in the New/correct company name field.
Select the reason for the change in the drop-down.
In the Comment section, please provide further information if necessary.
Click on Save.
5. The company name is now updated.
TIP: Suppliers may be required to upload their company's Certificate of Incorporation in case the Level 1 registration was already completed prior to the company name update.
Click on Select file and then on Use this file to attach the company’s Certificate of Incorporation.
For more information, read the: How to upload documents in UNGM? article.